Christmas helpers wanted!
Did you know, November, December and January are the busiest time of year for fund-raising. Can you help us to improve our database and keep it running efficiently in the run up to Christmas? Your support will help us to fund-raise effectively and communicate our impact, meaning more grants for fantastic local conservation projects right here on our doorstep.
- Do you have experience of working with a database, love keeping data neat and tidy, or want to develop your computer and administration skills?
- Do you want to make a difference and give support to a local charity?
- Could you spare 1 day (or even half a day) each week to help us in our busy office?
If so please take a look at the role description, and get in touch!
We are alo looking for volunteers, with from a few hours to a few days per week to spare, who are interested in:
- helping run our busy office
- advocating our work and help recruit businesses into visitor giving and corporate membership
- researching the tourism sector
- promoting responsible tourism
- translating our materials into other languages (eg Mandarin)
- marketing and fundraising
If you'd like to have a chat about these or any other kinds of roles then we would love to hear from you! Call 01539 822622.
Or download a volunteer registration form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a volunteer registration form here
Let us know a little more about you and we'll prepare your download for you