The farm produces over 40 flavours of high quality homemade Jersey ice cream.
The farm was restocked with Jersey cattle in February 2002 following foot and mouth in 2001.
The farm has now diversified and offers:
• A Tea Room with a range of Jersey Ice Cream, teas, coffees, soft drinks and cakes
• Indoor and Outdoor safe play areas for children
• Spacious function room for group education, visits, meetings and parties.
• See our gorgeous Jersey Cows in the nearby fields.
• Watch the adorable calves at their computerised feeding station.
- Clifton Penrith Cumbria CA10 2HD
- 01931 712720
Not currently supporting any projects